Vaccinator Ziba Wardak, daughter of Taza Gul, is the resident of Sultan Khil village in Wardak province’s Syedabad district.
She graduated from Nahid Shaheed High School in 2020 and worked as a vaccinator at Malik Mohammad Jan Khan Hospital from 2016 to 2018, now he working as a vaccinator at Dewanbegi Clinic from 2021 to the present.
The vaccinator provides the following health services:
– Immunization against nine (9) type diseases that are fatal.
– Explain to vaccine clients the five essential messages: vaccine value, return date, normal reactions, identification of relevant vaccines in the next period, and vaccine card protection.
– Check the pressure and measure the height and weight.
– In medical records, provide a thorough medical history of vaccinated clients.
– Provide all essential immunization materials.
Work time: Saturday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.