Mohammad Daud Jalali, the son of Mohammaduddin and a resident of Qala Saaduddin village Sayedabad district, Maidan Wardak province, graduated from Shaheed Kamal Sana Noori High School and earned his MD from Kabul Medical University’s Faculty of Therapeutics in 1383.
- From 2006 to 2008, he worked as a doctor with the SCA in Maidan Wardak province.
- From 2009 to 2010, he worked as an emergency treatment doctor for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
- He served as a doctor at Chahar Qala e Chardhai’s Qala-e-Wazir Health Center from 2010 to 2011.
- He got a certificate of expertise in pediatrics, neonatology, and malnutrition from Maiwand National Teaching and Specialized Hospital from 2011 to 2014.
- Since then, he has worked in several shifts in private hospitals in Kabul province as a pediatric, neonatal, and malnutrition specialist.’
- Since 2021 he serve as an expert of pediatrics, neonatology and malnutrition in Clinic Dewanbegi and is in service of dear patients from 8 am up to 5 pm.
- This specialist will provide you with vital information on how to care for babies, such as that the baby should be nursed every two to three hours, and breast milk is complete nourishment for a baby up to six months.
Also provides essential health services and health advice on pediatric infectious and non- infectious diseases and malnutrition.