Muqbel Mohammadi, son of Zar Mohammad Jan, was born in 1996 in Abkazar Cheena village in Chak district of Wardak province.
- He enrolled in Abkazar High School in the 2002 and graduated from the said high school in 2014.
- He joined the Institute of Health Sciences in the Department of Pharmacy of Al-Jami Complex in 2015 and graduated from the institute in 2016 and received a diploma from the Ministry of Public Health.
- He has been working as a Pharmacist since 2017 in Dewanbegi Clinic.
Professional duties of a pharmacist:
- Distribute all medicines as per the recommendation of the assigned physician.
- Store all medicines in the pharmacy in accordance with the standard prescription guidelines.
- Giving necessary instructions to all patients when distributing medicines.
- Identify and report problems with health services.
- Properly report the cost of daily medication.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the professional distribution of medicines.
- Ensuring that medicines are safe, clean and sure.
- Procurement and delivery of essential medicines if required.