Midwife Nazanin Wardak, daughter of Abdul Basir, a resident of Ala Sang village, Band-e-Chak district, Wardak province, graduated from Nahid Shahid High School in the year 2022 and graduated from Razi University with a bachelor’s degree. She worked as a teacher at Al Jazeera Private School for two years (2016-2018) and has been working as an internship at the Dewanbegi Clinic for 3 years.
The midwife provides the following health services:
– Check the patient’s vital signs, height and weight with a gynecologist
– Giving to patient the necessary advice, such as: family guidance, prenatal and post-hygiene counseling.
– Explain the Maternal and Child Health Book to the patient
– Preparing patients for each gynecological procedure
– Complete the medical history of the patients in the medical records
– Assisting a gynecologist during childbirth in the maternity ward
Work time: Saturday to Thursday, 8 am to 4 pm.