Samira Rasooli, daughter of Rahmatullah, is resident of Deh Hayat village in Maidan Wardak province’s Nerkh district. She graduated from Kamak Ba Maref No. 2 High School in 2011 and Razi University’s Department of Higher Nursing with a bachelor’s degree in 2013. At the Tabahur Education Center, a one-year course in computer and English has been completed.
She worked as a teacher at Behzad Private High School from 2016 to 2018, and then began working as a malnutrition at Dewanbegi Clinic.
Malnutrition is one of Afghanistan’s most severe diseases, affecting millions of children and pregnant women, and we are committed to caring for and treating any of your patients.
In the field of nutrition, we offer the following health services:
– Examining malnourished children and pregnant women.
– Participate in the malnutrition program with malnourished children and expectant women.
– Treatment and monitoring of malnourished children and pregnant women on a regular basis
– Free medication and food to starving children and pregnant mothers.
– Provide nutritional counseling to families on a regular basis.
Work time: Saturday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.