Mohammad Yunus, son of Ghulam Hazrat, resident of Anbukhak of Lwar Village, Band-e-Chak District, Maidan Wardak Province. He graduated from Anbokhak high school in 2016 and received his bachelor’s from the Al jami Complex Institute of Health Sciences.
- He completed his internship at Khair Al-Shifa Hospital in New Al-Hayat Medical Laboratory and Dewanbegi Clinic.
- He started work in Dewanbegi Clinic in 2020 and is still working in this clinic.
He is specializes in performing all types of examinations such as diabetes, blood fats, liver, pancreas, kidneys, stomach, heart hormones, animal stimuli, human stimuli, rheumatism, and other examinations in Dewanbegi Clinic.
Technologists perform the following health services:
- Treat the patient well.
- Proper sampling
- Keep the laboratory materials and equipment clean.
- Perform high quality inspections.
- Use of high-quality materials
- Removal of obsolete material from the laboratory
- Timely reporting of material shortages
Work time: Saturday to Thursday from 9 am to 7 pm