Dr. Naseeb Ahmad Massoud, son of Ajam Khan, a resident of Ghozbi village in Wardak province’s Jaghato district, graduated from Al-Taqwa High School and earned his MD from Nangarhar University’s Faculty of Therapeutic Medicine in 2003.
- From 2005 to 2007, he served as a trainer doctor in tuberculosis, AIDS, and mental illness at the Brak Institution in Kabul.
- He served as a Doctor of Internal and Mental Illness with AMC International in Paktika province from 2008 to 2009.
- From 2005 until 2009, he served as a health consultant for MSH International in Paktika province, offering quality healthcare services.
- From 2010 until 2016, he worked as a doctor in the regions of Paktika and Khost.
- He worked as a mentor for a youth health and development organization from 2016 to 2019, mentoring health workers in the treatment of mental illness caused by violence.
- He began a time of specialization in the treatment of mental and neurological problems at the National and Specialized Hospital for Mental Health in 2019, which he will finish soon.
- For the past six months, he has been delivering health services to our fellow countrymen at the Dewanbegi Clinic three days a week as a specialist in treating neurological and psychiatric diseases.
Work time: from 1 pm to 4 pm.