Dr. Freshta Zahiri, a native of Khaldari village in Kabul province’s Paghman district, graduated from Nahid Shaheed High School and Kabul Medical University with an MD in Medicine.
- She worked as an MD at DK German Clinic from 2008 to 2009, and as an obstetrician and gynecologist at Shah Amanullah Ghazi Hospital from 2009 to 2019.
- She has been working as an obstetrician and gynecologist at Dewanbegi Clinic since 2019.
Obstetricians and gynecologists perform the following health services:
– Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological health problems
– Diagnosis and treatment of prenatal health problems
– Diagnosis and treatment of health problems during pregnancy
– Diagnosis and treatment of birth defects
– Diagnosis and treatment of postnatal health problems
– Family planning or taking into account the distance between pregnancies
Work time: Saturday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.