Dr. Ahmad Mujeeb Ahmadi, son of Syed Mohammad Ahmadi, is a resident of Mamlo village, Syedabad district, Wardak province. He graduated from Taqwa Science High School and in 2011 received his MD degree from Kandahar University’s Faculty of Therapeutic Medicine.
Specialization and work experience:
- After graduation, he obtained a certificate of specialization in General Surgery.
- Since then, he has been working as a Trainer and Instructor of specialization of the Ministry of Public Health.
- In 2014, he received post graduate diploma in management and leadership from IAM Academy of Management and Leadership.
- In 2017, he received a Fellowship in Minimal Access, Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery from BLK super-specialty hospitals in India.
- In 2018, he received a B.Sc. Fellowship in Breast Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from BLK Super-Specialty Hospital, India.
- In 2018, he received a one-year post-specialized Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases for Children and the Elderly from Kabul FMIC.
- Remained an instructor in English language and computer, received Advanced Diploma in English from Pakistan and Advance Diploma in Information Technology in Computer.
- Practice Medical in India is permitted by the Medical Council of India after passing the examination.
Translation, writing and publishing of scholarly works and articles:
- Enam Danish text book of medical diagnosis and management, Pashto translation.
- Writing practical pharmacology.
- He wrote General Surgery in Pashto language and published many scientific and research articles.
- Received Best Worker and Fast Learner Awards during Bachelor, Specialization and Post Specialization.