Dr. Ahmad Mojeeb Ahmadi, son of Maulvi Ahmadi, resident of Mamlo village, Sayed Abad district, Wardak province, graduated from Science Taqwa High School and received his MD degree from faculty of medicine, Kandahar University in 2011.
After graduation, he received a certificate of specialization in general surgery and started working as a trainer and teacher in supply expertise section of the Ministry of Health and training of specialist doctors.
· In 2014, he received post graduate diploma in management and leadership from I.A.M. Management and Leadership Academy.
· In 2017, he received a super-specialty fellowship in Minimal Access, Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgery from B.L.K. super-specialty hospital in India.
· In 2018, he received a super-specialty fellowship in Breast plastic and reconstructive surgery from B.L.K. super-specialty hospital in India.
· In 2019, he received a one-year subspecialty fellowship in the field of pediatric and adult cardiovascular diseases from F.M.I.C. Kabul.
· After passing the Indian Medical Council exam, he was allowed to practice medicine in India by this council.
· He compiled Enaam Danish text book of medical diagnosis and management (Pashto translation of Enaam Danish text book of medical diagnosis and management, practical pharmacology, general surgery) in Pashto language and published many scientific and research articles.
Received awards for good work and fast learner during undergraduate, specialization and post-specialization
Became a teacher in the field of English language and computer, received an advance diploma in English language and an advance diploma in information technology in the field of computer in Pakistan.